The general objective of the International projects is to make easier the exchange, cooperation and mobility between the Educational and Formative systems of the European Countries to become a reference of quality.
CIFP Don Bosco LHII started organizing Leonardo Da Vinci and Erasmus international projects in 2003 as an answer to the students and teachers' demands who felt the need to take part in Europan projects. Since then, until today, more than 175 students have carried out stages in European companies in The United Kingdom, Sweden, France, Italy, Poland …
In 2007 we obtained the Erasmus University Chart.
CIFP Don Bosco LHII keeps organizing internships in European companies as we relieve that this experience provides the participant a number of advantages, such as:
- Putting into practice the acquired theoretical knowledge.
- Knowing the real European labour market.
- Training to face technological innovations in their field.
- Getting a higher degree of independence as well as personal and professional maturity.
- Acquiring working habits and assuming new responsibilities.
- Encouraging motivation for developing their professional competence.
Programas Educativos Europeos