The CIFP DON BOSCO LHII belongs to the Basque Government Professional Training public centres, and offers their students the following training Programs:
- Advanced Grade Training
- Middle Grade Training
Students attend daytime lessons, from Monday to Friday (schedule 8:00-14.30)
Advanced TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Motor Vehicle
- Electronic maintenance
- Laboratory Analysis
- HVAC Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS: Secondary School (up to 18 year old)
- These training programs last for 2000 hours, during a 2 year period.
- Approximately 18 per cent of training is carried out at companies (350 hours)
- There's the possibility to make the practical training in other European countries.
- After completing an advanced training program the student may continue training in any higher education university program.
- The centre has a job agency service designed to help students who have finished their training cycle to find a job.
Middle GRADE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Motor Vehicle Electromechanics
- Car Painting and repairing
- Soldering and Welding
- Heating and Air Conditioning Installations
- Installations of telecommunications
ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS: ESO, (Secondary School till 16)
FEATURES OF Middle grade VOCATIONAL TRAINING:
- These training programs last for 2,000 hours, for a 2 year period.
- Approximately 18 per cent of training is carried out at the companies' facilities (350 hours).
- There's the possibility of student to make the practical training in other European countries.
- At the end of an Intermediate Level of a Vocational Training Course, there is the possibility of applying for a higher cycle. In this case it is compulsory to pass the entrance exams.
Furthermore, the CIFP DON BOSCO LHII also runs a Job Databank for which students can sign up once they have completed training. What is continuing training?
Continuing Training is a tool that we place at the disposal of companies, workers, and unemployed individuals in order to improve their level of competitiveness and capacity to adapt, update their knowledge, and facilitate their entry into the labour market.